Boca Raton, Florida, USA
GA airport for the rich and famous.
Requirements: XP11, NAPS version 6.5
What’s new in 2.0?
- New ZL21.
- New NAPS palm trees.
- TWY edge lights placed one by one.
- New traffic patterns.
- X-Life airport.
Requirements: XP11, NAPS version 6, PPLibrary, OpenScenery.
- All new high standards NAPS airports, those announced by 5 stars or a flag of their State, come with a unique ZL21 tile downloaded through SAS Planet from ESRI (United States Geographical Survey) and tweaked in GIMP.
- All airports have at least one or two high poly custom buildings whose textures are based upon real photography.
- In addition, I use © 3rd generation HD hangars, buildings, all kind of assets, etc. by famous Marc Leydecker and all the 1500 objects I created myself, most of the time included in my NAPS library.
- You will find precision markings, TWY edges, road edges, apron edges, HD tarmacs, HD roads, tire skids, stains, … gazillions of objects.
- With the precision of ZL21, I am now inclined to create each and every object visible on the sat image, which means all real objects.
- These new standards create huge files, this is why I keep the older versions for members with slower computers.
- Optional: get your sat imagery from Zone Photo Florida . http://zonephoto.x-plane.fr/Cartes.php
- I use Marginal’s autogate, nothing else.
- All airports have traffic routes for aircraft and very often, ground. My airports are made for X-Life but can be used with Laminar’s AI traffic or 3rd party traffic plugins. I didn’t create static aircraft in traffic zones.
Thank you, Belga12345, Marc Leydecker for his © files and support.
Thank you, Eugeny Romanov from JAR for improving and publishing my X-Life file.