What’s new in 6.0?
Multiple fixes including ATC.
|KBTR Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport 6.0||SAT ZL21||121.3MB||VERIFIED|
|KBTR Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport 6.0 NO SAT||NO SAT||110.1MB||VERIFIED|
Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport (IATA: BTR, ICAO: KBTR, FAA LID: BTR), also known as Ryan Field, is a public use airport located four nautical miles (7 km) north of the central business district of Baton Rouge, a city in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana, United States.
The airport was originally Harding Army Air Field during World War II and was used by the United States Army Air Forces Technical Service Command as a maintenance and supply base. Today other than the runways, virtually no traces remain of the military installation.(Wiki)
Scenery by Freddy De Pues, NAPS Advanced Sim Scenery
North Atlantic & Pacific Scenery
- Customized buildings, lights, transparent windows, interiors
- Positioned buildings and objects as close to reality based on orthophoto source
- Color corrected USGS orthophotos blended in X-Plane environment, feathered edges, decals on polygons
- ATC full RWYs and TWYs network
- ATC traffic flows
- RWYs & TWYs per orthophoto
- Accurate TWY signs
- Precision pavement marking
- Grass, sewers, irrigation system
- Extremely detailed environment
- CDB lib
- MisterX6 lib
If you do not already have the libraries used in this package, you may find download links in the Master Library List.