Requires Mister X, NAPS 6.8, PP lib, OpenScenery
What’s new in 4.1?
Fixed an automate issue.
Replaced high poly palm trees.
What’s new in version 4.0?
- New perfect ZL21 tile courtesy USGS
- New apt.dat
- New terminal
- New placement of all objects
- TWY edge lights placed in the real spot
- New forests
- New NAPS lib 6.5 objects
- New buildings textures.
- All new high standards NAPS airports, those announced by 5 stars or a flag of their State, come with a unique ZL21 tile downloaded through SAS Planet from ESRI (United States Geographical Survey) and tweaked in GIMP.
- All airports have at least one or two high poly custom buildings whose textures are based upon real photography.
- In addition, I use © 3rd generation HD hangars, buildings, all kind of assets, etc. by famous Marc Leydecker and all the 1500 objects I created myself, most of the time included in my NAPS library.
- You will find precision markings, TWY edges, road edges, apron edges, HD tarmacs, HD roads, tire skids, stains, … gazillions of objects.
- With the precision of ZL21, I am now inclined to create each and every object visible on the sat image, which means all real objects.
- These new standards create huge files, this is why I keep the older versions for members with slower computers.
- Optional: get your sat imagery from Zone Photo Florida . http://zonephoto.x-plane.fr/Cartes.php
- I use Marginal’s autogate, nothing else.
- All airports have traffic routes for aircraft and very often, ground. My airports are made for X-Life but can be used with Laminar’s AI traffic or 3rd party traffic plugins. I didn’t create static aircraft in traffic zones.
KECP Northwest Florida Beaches Intl Airport Panama City v2.1 DOWNLOAD 54MB/236MB
Requirements v2.1: 3D_People_Library, The Handy Objects Library, World-models, NAPS_Library 6.5, OpenSceneryX.
If you do not already have the libraries used in this package, you may find download links in the Master Library List: http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=90776
Airport design by NAPS (Freddy De Pues & Hans Gindra)