Additional requirements to version 3.0’s: DT Lib, PP Lib.
What is new in 4.0?
New from scratch, new buildings, ZL21 tile, X-Life traffic.
Lakeland Linder Regional Airport (IATA: LAL, ICAO: KLAL, FAA LID: LAL) is a public airport five miles southwest of Lakeland, in Polk County, Florida. The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 categorized it as a reliever airport.(from Wikipedia)
Made exclusively for XP11
Airport by NAPS. All the credit goes to NAPS and his team/friends.
- ATC air, ATC ground.
- Many custom buildings
- © 3rd generation HD hangars, buildings, etc. by Marc Leydecker or Freddy (NAPS).
- HD tarmacs, HD roads, stains, … gazillions of objects.
- NAPS library
- 3D people library 3.9
- BS2001 Object Library 1.1
- CDB-Library Version 2.4
- Flags of the USA states
- MisterX Library and static aircraft extension 1.51
- OpenSceneryX 2.1.1
- RE Library
- World models library 0.8.0
- Aircraft – Static and Animated library