Florida, Tampa Bay Area
Requirements: 3D People, flags_of_USA_states, NAPS library 6.4, OpenSceneryX.
What’s new in version 4.0
New ZL21 orthoimagery ESRI (Courtesy USGS) delivered with SAS Planet, Gimp and WED 2.0.
F-35A low poly by Michael Seng, Exploration Out Industries.
F-35B low poly by Fabrice Kaufman & David Austin.
USAF mil vehicles by David Austin.
USAF mil vehicules by Belga, Marc Leydecker.
USAF mil vehicles by NAPS.
New palm trees by NAPS.
New ground markings by NAPS.
Laminar terminal_kit & piers.
MacDill Air Force Base is an active United States Air Force base located approximately 4 miles south-southwest of downtown Tampa, Florida.
- All new high standards NAPS airports, those announced by 5 stars or a flag of their State, come with a unique ZL21 tile downloaded through SAS Planet from ESRI (United States Geographical Survey) and tweaked in GIMP.
- All airports have at least one or two high poly custom buildings whose textures are based upon real photography.
- In addition, I use © 3rd generation HD hangars, buildings, all kind of assets, etc. by famous Marc Leydecker and all the 1500 objects I created myself, most of the time included in my NAPS library.
- You will find precision markings, TWY edges, road edges, apron edges, HD tarmacs, HD roads, tire skids, stains, … gazillions of objects.
- With the precision of ZL21, I am now inclined to create each and every object visible on the sat image, which means all real objects.
- These new standards create huge files, this is why I keep the older versions for members with slower computers.
- Optional: get your sat imagery from Zone Photo Florida . http://zonephoto.x-plane.fr/Cartes.php
- I use Marginal’s autogate, nothing else.
- All airports have traffic routes for aircraft and very often, ground. My airports are made for X-Life but can be used with Laminar’s AI traffic or 3rd party traffic plugins. I didn’t create static aircraft in traffic zones.
Old Requirements: The_Handy_Objects_Library, flags_of_USA_states, ff_library, MisterX_Library, OpenSceneryX, R2_Library, RE_Library.
– Always insert the whole library download in Custom Scenery, not just a subfolder.
– Always get the latest library version.