KMCO Orlando International, Florida
For X-Life, disable Laminar’s AI traffic, uncheck “draw parked aircraft (graphic settings).
523 MB unzipped DOWNLOAD 5.0
What’s new in version 5?
Ponds with NML water, added more woods, …
What’s new in version 4.2 ?
What’s new in version 4.1 ?
Fixed a light issue in one of the toll booths. Removed a tunnel on a TWY by the tower. Created a tower view point. Flattened the airport.
What’s new in version 4.0 ?
New features: roads and bridges network around the terminals.
Full XP11 implementation with new aircraft and ground services traffic.Not tested with Global Scenery
– XP11 full implementation: new aircraft and ground service vehicles traffic
– Customized buildings, lights, transparent windows, interiors
– Positioned buildings and objects as close to reality based on orthophoto source
– Color corrected USGS orthophotos blended in X-Plane environment, feathered edges, decals on polygons
– ATC full RWYs and TWYs network
– ATC traffic flows, wind rules, time rules
– Passive ADSB
– RWYs & TWYs per orthophoto
– RWY & TWY side stripe marking
– Multiple road textures using .lin files
– Accurate TWY signs
– Precision pavement marking
– Ponds covered with realistic polygons
– Grass, sewers, irrigation system
– Extremely detailed environment
– Tunnels, bridges, causeways, toll, …
– Military objects by David Austion, AOA Simulations
Requirements: (Thank you)
– The Handy Man Objects
– Flags of USA States
– Flags of the World
– Mister X Library
If you do not already have the libraries used in this package, you may find download links in the Master Library List.