Requires NAPS lib 6.5, 3D people, Aircraft Static, the FAIB, flags, Mister X, ff lib, RE lib, PP lib, OpenScenery.
Palm Beach International Airport, KPBI
West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
Whats’ new in 2.1?
- Fixed a container issue.
What’s new in 2.0?
- New ZL21 tile in one piece.
- New NAPS trees.
- Taxi edge lights are positioned in the exact place like in reality.
- New TWY & RWY markings
- New TWY signs
KPBI offers seasonal destinations to Canada and northern areas of the USA.
- All new high standards NAPS airports, those announced by 5 stars or a flag of their State, come with a unique ZL21 tile downloaded through SAS Planet from ESRI (United States Geographical Survey) and tweaked in GIMP.
- All airports have at least one or two high poly custom buildings whose textures are based upon real photography.
- In addition, I use © 3rd generation HD hangars, buildings, all kind of assets, etc. by famous Marc Leydecker and all the 1500 objects I created myself, most of the time included in my NAPS library.
- You will find precision markings, TWY edges, road edges, apron edges, HD tarmacs, HD roads, tire skids, stains, … gazillions of objects.
- With the precision of ZL21, I am now inclined to create each and every object visible on the sat image, which means all real objects.
- These new standards create huge files, this is why I keep the older versions for members with slower computers.
- Optional: get your sat imagery from Zone Photo Florida . http://zonephoto.x-plane.fr/Cartes.php
- I use Marginal’s autogate, nothing else.
- All airports have traffic routes for aircraft and very often, ground. My airports are made for X-Life but can be used with Laminar’s AI traffic or 3rd party traffic plugins. I didn’t create static aircraft in traffic zones.
Requires XP11, NAPS version 6.4, Aircraft-Static and Animated, 3D People, The FAIB Airport Lib, flags of the USA, Mister X, PPlib, RE_Lib, ff_library, OpenSceneryX.