- KSRQ Sarasota-Bradenton Intl DOWNLOAD 6.0 519MB/135MB/44-69FPS
- VFR Sarasota-Bradenton DOWNLOAD 1.0 (expect one more week)
Requirements KSRQ: Mister X, NAPS 6.7, OpenScenery, PP lib. Requirements VFR SRQ: (…)
Airport has tweaked ZL21 sat image
Airport was recreated from scratch except for a few buildings.
Airport was recreated keeping high FPS in mind.
No static aircraft in traffic zones
Life Traffic verified.
This scenery contains data generated from the United States Geological Survey (USGS) which is available in the public domain.
- All new high standards NAPS airports, those announced by 5 stars or a flag of their State, come with a unique ZL21 tile downloaded through SAS Planet from ESRI (United States Geographical Survey) and tweaked in GIMP.
- All airports have at least one or two high poly custom buildings whose textures are based upon real photography.
- In addition, I use © 3rd generation HD hangars, buildings, all kind of assets, etc. by famous Marc Leydecker and all the 1500 objects I created myself, most of the time included in my NAPS library.
- You will find precision markings, TWY edges, road edges, apron edges, HD tarmacs, HD roads, tire skids, stains, … gazillions of objects.
- With the precision of ZL21, I am now inclined to create each and every object visible on the sat image, which means all real objects.
- These new standards create huge files, this is why I keep the older versions for members with slower computers.
- Optional: get your sat imagery from Zone Photo Florida . http://zonephoto.x-plane.fr/Cartes.php
- I use Marginal’s autogate, nothing else.
- All airports have traffic routes for aircraft and very often, ground. My airports are made for X-Life but can be used with Laminar’s AI traffic or 3rd party traffic plugins. I didn’t create static aircraft in traffic zones.
Sarasota–Bradenton International Airport (IATA: SRQ, ICAO: KSRQ, FAA LID: SRQ) is located partially within Sarasota County, City of Sarasota, and Manatee County. Owned by the Sarasota Manatee Airport Authority, it is 3 miles (4.8 km) north of downtown Sarasota and 6 miles (9.7 km) south of Bradenton.[
Delta Air Lines is the carrier with the largest market share out of SRQ, with flights to Atlanta, New York LaGuardia Airport, and Boston. The airport has two fixed-base operators: Rectrix Aviation and Dolphin Aviation.